SIGforum
Fun POLITICAL (but not based on physical appearance) Pictures/Memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!!

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/6190094844

August 25, 2022, 05:48 AM
XinTX
Fun POLITICAL (but not based on physical appearance) Pictures/Memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!!

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul
August 25, 2022, 05:58 AM
XinTX

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul
August 25, 2022, 09:03 AM
tatortodd

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
August 26, 2022, 09:05 AM
Jim Shugart

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw
August 27, 2022, 08:29 AM
egregore

August 27, 2022, 12:12 PM
XinTX

August 27, 2022, 09:19 PM
nhracecraft

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!
August 28, 2022, 07:50 PM
Tuckerrnr1

August 31, 2022, 07:59 AM
Tuckerrnr1

August 31, 2022, 10:54 AM
Z06

August 31, 2022, 07:43 PM
XinTX

September 01, 2022, 06:20 PM
egregore

September 01, 2022, 07:48 PM
nukeandpave

September 03, 2022, 05:54 AM
XinTX

September 03, 2022, 06:12 AM
XinTX

September 03, 2022, 06:23 AM
XinTX

September 03, 2022, 02:08 PM
XinTX

September 03, 2022, 06:14 PM
Orguss

https://youtu.be/5THX_I-WlXY

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
September 04, 2022, 06:30 AM
XinTX

September 04, 2022, 01:46 PM
4x5

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ