SIGforum
Fun POLITICAL (but not based on physical appearance) Pictures/Memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!!

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/6190094844

January 21, 2022, 05:06 AM
bald1
Fun POLITICAL (but not based on physical appearance) Pictures/Memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
January 21, 2022, 06:53 AM
Woodman

https://avatarhost.files.wordp...ying-in-the-rain.png
January 22, 2022, 07:08 AM
egregore
Fauci said to double mask …

January 22, 2022, 08:01 PM
Jimbo54

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird
January 23, 2022, 05:26 AM
Woodman

https://avatarhost.files.wordp...andler-halderson.png
January 23, 2022, 11:19 AM
sigmonkey

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
January 23, 2022, 01:40 PM
Tuckerrnr1

January 23, 2022, 06:43 PM
ersatzknarf

January 25, 2022, 06:26 AM
XinTX

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul
January 25, 2022, 05:42 PM
XinTX

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul
January 28, 2022, 04:42 PM
Orguss

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
January 31, 2022, 09:48 AM
Tuckerrnr1

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tuckerrnr1,

January 31, 2022, 04:15 PM
TMats

January 31, 2022, 07:38 PM
egregore

February 05, 2022, 07:11 AM
feersum dreadnaught

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"
February 06, 2022, 10:55 AM
Tuckerrnr1

February 08, 2022, 05:26 AM
XinTX

February 08, 2022, 08:02 PM
egregore

February 09, 2022, 05:02 AM
XinTX

February 09, 2022, 05:44 AM
XinTX