SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If loving you is wrong...........
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If loving you is wrong........... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I really like that and the accessories, oh my! Big Grin

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Unless you have a compelling reason, I wouldn't fold down my ROPS. Too many of these roll. Be careful.

I've got too many hills. I have 2 front facing lights, a back facing light and a orange strobe on my ROPS.

Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4212 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
I don't know why, but I'm jealous.

Posts: 6917 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
Unless you have a compelling reason, I wouldn't fold down my ROPS. Too many of these roll. Be careful.

I've got too many hills. I have 2 front facing lights, a back facing light and a orange strobe on my ROPS.

ROPS is always up when in business mode. Has to go down to clear 8' garage door.

Mike

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:
Congratulations. Does it have good rhythm? Do you play guitar?

Link to original video: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=a1ThSi1wbqU]https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=a1ThSi1wbqU[/url]

That was damn funny, thanks.

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dusty3030:
Grapple. Needs more grapple.

Congratulations! That is a nice machine and a great size.

Oh, you have the "Riot Control" option.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43809 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:
Congratulations. Does it have good rhythm? Do you play guitar?

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1ThSi1wbqU

I've heard people say that drummers are dumber than a tractor... wow.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37929 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe a nice mossy oak camo cerakote job on the tractor so you can sneak up on the pine trees...

Posts: 238 | Registered: March 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
legendary_lawman
Picture of prairieviper
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your new Deere. Here's mine, the 3038E.

"In God We Trust"

Posts: 1992 | Location: Central USA - Cornfields & Cows | Registered: May 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Very nice! As are all the rest shown here. Wrong color though.LOL

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by mr.sig239:

Is this better? Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15180 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

quote:
Originally posted by mr.sig239:

Is this better? Big Grin

Orange is very solid. Took some good long looks at orange but fell inevitably in love with my green girl.

Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

I bought a JD750 new in 1988 and it served me faithfully for 28 years. It will no doubt serve the guy I sold it to faithfully for another 28 years with a little care and maintenance.

Two main reasons I went to Kubota were price (the equivalent JD was on the order of $5000 more) and the dealer.

When I bought the '88, the local JD dealer was a one-man shop: The owner was the salesman and he cared about his customers.

He retired and got bought out by a big, corporate multi-showroom dealer that doesn't give a drizzly shit about anything but separating yuppies from as much cash as he possibly can, and his service monkeys couldn't find their ass with both hands and a coon dog.

The Kubota dealer started out as an Allis Chalmers dealer in 1958 and has been serving actual farmers ever since. He knows which side his bread is buttered on.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15180 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DrDan:
Awesome! What attachments did you get with it?

I am going with sentimental based on the thread title Big Grin

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Nice.

I have severe tractor envy. I want to be able to afford a big enough property that I a) have space to store such a tractor (bigger the better) and b) actually NEED such a tractor.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post