New
Find
Notify
Tools
Squatches Login/Join 
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
First lesson a cowboy learns is never squatch while wearing spurs.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Report This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Some reality show was up here in the Yoop looking for Bigfoot. All they found were Yoopers. Similar, but less hairy.

The hoopers or the squatches?

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11778 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
Notice how, in an era where it seems like every human on the planet has a video camera in their pocket, every building seems to have a CCTV system, and game cameras are cheap and easy (and produce lots of footage of known animals, even rare ones) no one as come up with good clear footage of Sasquatch? The same could be said for UFOs / aliens (at least the non-terrestrial kind)?

Yes, Yes, I have. Smile

Did you ever think bigfoot is just naturally blurry?

Posts: 5424 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Report This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sportshooter:
First lesson a cowboy learns is never squatch while wearing spurs.

Just don’t find no squatchin buddy, especially in Wyoming. We may never look at you the same....

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5760 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Report This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27975 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
There’s a lot of sightings in the PNW. A professor at WSU once recommended that shooting a Squatche as that would be the best way to prove their existence.
There are a number of facts that go against the existence of Squatches. The first is having a viable population. Too small and extinction is possible.
In terms of size, diet, and range, the black bear corresponds to the supposed Bigfoot. There are an estimated 600,000 black bears in North America. They are hunted, hit by cars, caught in trash cans and at garbage dumps. Tour guides drive tourists out to see them. Given this, why are there so few sightings and those sights are supported by questionable evidence.
Why haven’t hunters shot a Bigfoot? One option is that they don’t get a good look. Another is they somehow know it’s a human.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Report This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Did you guys know that amongst those who are into this stuff "squatching" is a verb?

As in: Skeeter and Pepper went squatchin' again yesterday but didn't see nuttin.

It makes me laugh everytime I run into them. Smile

Bailey, CO is home to a community of, ahem, enthusiasts.

"Squatching" sounds like gay slang. Like "bear hunting" is going after chubby, hairy dudes, "squatching" is even more specific, really tall, hairy dudes.

I had a friend really into bigfeets, his theory was that they were actually Cain from the Bible. Not sure if that meant there was a whole mess of this one dude somehow, or maybe they were his descendants, or maybe homedude was like 9,000 years old and just really got around. Anyhow, I went squatching with him once out by Buckley, where parts of Black Sheep took place. Every couple feet along the trail he'd point out some impression and be like, "what's that!? Is that a bigfoots print!?" And I'd say it looks like a dog, or some guy's bootprint. After a couple more "what's that!?" I surmised we were tracking someone who was taking their dog for a walk.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17005 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Smile

I know a guy with two PhDs (in science, not basket weaving) who believes in these things.

It's a head scratcher.

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
As intelligent as humans ar supposed to be, it sometimes makes me scratch my head at the ridiculous notions that continue to endure, despite all lack of evidence to the contrary.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15610 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Icabod:
There’s a lot of sightings in the PNW. A professor at WSU once recommended that shooting a Squatche as that would be the best way to prove their existence.
There are a number of facts that go against the existence of Squatches. The first is having a viable population. Too small and extinction is possible.
In terms of size, diet, and range, the black bear corresponds to the supposed Bigfoot. There are an estimated 600,000 black bears in North America. They are hunted, hit by cars, caught in trash cans and at garbage dumps. Tour guides drive tourists out to see them. Given this, why are there so few sightings and those sights are supported by questionable evidence.
Why haven’t hunters shot a Bigfoot? One option is that they don’t get a good look. Another is they somehow know it’s a human.

Well, maybe tbe dress in black bear outfits when they are out and about? Ninja Squatch.

Posts: 10986 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Report This Post