SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How hard would you have smashed this guy during his casual reload??
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How hard would you have smashed this guy during his casual reload?? Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
I really have no words

https://www.facebook.com/s6xt3...ts/10155368920690856

Sorry could not find a video other than Facebook.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25426 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Some people just shouldn't be armed.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope he is in jail now. WTF?

Posts: 7560 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
Even if I was unarmed... I would have ruined his day during one of those reloads.
Knocked his ass unconscious with his own damn revolver.

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1541 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I could not help but keep thinking that I was watching a deleted scene from Falling Down

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25426 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Some people REALLY don't like AT&T.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I would have either ran and stop filming or I would have disarmed him. likely taken cover instead of trying to disarm him. I sure as hell would not film the crazy guy with a gun especially if he was shooting at my property, he may turn it on me.

Here's a quick bit of the story.

http://wsvn.com/news/local/eld...t-truck-on-property/

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20827 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
The county's proctologist would have needed a 3-day supply of food and two Sherpas to find where that revolver would have ended up.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Found the story

quote:
He didn't like the AT&T work trucks in front of his Hialeah home, so Jorge Jove retrieved his revolver and began shooting out the tires and the engine, police said.

Cell phone video rolled as Jove, 64, calmly walked around the first truck and shot at all four tires. The sound of the air coming out of the tires followed the blast.

Jove then walked to the second bucket truck and began shooting at the front of it, reloading the gun several times. Meanwhile, one of the AT&T workers could be heard calling police to report the shooting.

“He's shooting the truck right now,” said a man who identified himself as Derrick Taylor, a technician with AT&T. “There's a guy shooting the tires and shooting the engines and everything.”

As Taylor spoke to the dispatcher, Jove continued his attack on the trucks.

Hialeah police confirmed Wednesday afternoon that at about 11 a.m. Wednesday, the workers were parked outside 620 SE Fifth Place when Jove walked outside with a gun.

“Apparently the homeowner was upset the trucks were parked in front of his driveway,” said Hialeah Sgt. Carl Zogby in an email.

Taylor, who stood at a distance from Jove, told the dispatcher that another worker could be in danger.

“Someone’s up in the bucket truck and he can’t come down because he’s shooting the truck,” he said.

Charges are pending, Zogby said.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Hialeah... I used to commute right through there if there was an accident on one of the highways. Hialeah is its own kind of place. Not a lot of English spoken there, and not a great place to be an outsider.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12780 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Holy shit. Glad he didn't start shooting the bucket...

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Jesus, it's not like those were Comcast trucks......those well.... Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That crazy old dude is lucky the cops that rolled up on him didn't come out guns blazing. But I wouldn't be crying for him if they did.

I like his reasoning too. "I'm mad that the trucks are parked in front of my house, so I'll disable them with a gun to guarantee they will be stuck here for a long time."

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Yes, because in the grand scheme of things, the way to assure to get the vehicles to move from in front of your home, is to totally disable them.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37966 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
For some reason, this comes to mind:

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
As calm as the other side of the pillow. What a whack job.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Other than having these vehicles parked outside his house for a while, what kind of legal penalties will he face? I'd imagine, time in jail?

Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Don't think I would try to bumrush a shooter during a revolver reload. It doesn't take much to extract the empties and get one or two rounds in.

Posts: 9967 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
Don't think I would try to bumrush a shooter during a revolver reload. It doesn't take much to extract the empties and get one or two rounds in.

Considering his buddy was in the bucket and could have been shot that old dude would have been unarmed, bloody and hog tied by the time the cops got there. I would not sit back hoping that crazy dude would not fire at the bucket.

Posts: 4114 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post