SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How hard would you have smashed this guy during his casual reload??
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How hard would you have smashed this guy during his casual reload?? Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Other than having these vehicles parked outside his house for a while, what kind of legal penalties will he face? I'd imagine, time in jail?

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/l...-Home-435439503.html

quote:
Jove was charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a firearm and felony vandalism. He later bonded out of jail Wednesday evening. He said nothing to reporters as he walked out.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I guess he felt strongly about it and thought shooting was the best option.

What is the best ammo to use on AT&T trucks?

Posts: 4820 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
There's not liking AT&T and there's this.

Wacko

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Can ya hear me now?

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3768 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
It doesn't take much to extract the empties and get one or two rounds in.

I agree, but I have shot and reloaded revolvers as will as watching others do the same for more than 65 years, and have never seen anyone as slow as this guy.
Watching him fumble in his pockets for ammunition was painful.

If you're going to shoot up ATT trucks, do it and go have a beer.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
There'll be Prestone running in the streets.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15913 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
There'll be Prestone running in the streets.

Big Grin

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15733 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
He's shooting with a "actual gun"! Roll Eyes

GGF

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Some Crazy Cubans there! Hialeah was a Yayo capital during the 70's 80's
Scarface Country...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8402 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How hard would you have smashed him? Depends where the initial 5-6 round went....

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post