SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another middle age milestone reached!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another middle age milestone reached!!! Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I had one 15 to 20 years ago, and it was very painful. No pain meds until they were sure what the problem was. It passed later in the day and was caught--was about the size of a Caraway seed. So far, no recurrence.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Wouldn’t “milestone” indicate that we all have had, or will have, a kidney stone? I’ve never had one. I’m past middle age.

Posts: 13284 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:

You guessed it. Kidney stone. Lil fella, 3mm. I'm gonna call him Morris.

Since you birthed the little guy you should get a Social Security number for him and claim him as a dependent on your income tax return Wink

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARMT Guy:

Two time 'winner' here, my self. Roll Eyes Having the nurse pull the tube out of me a few days later was... interesting.

I had the stent left iN also
Wasn’t real happy about it and the old veteran nurse told me to quit being a baby
She said take 2 Lortabs, drink a beer and get in a hot shower
When you feel just about complety numb, pull it straight out

That was an interesting experience
Had to get a 2nd bite, with the tubing and string it must have been all the way to my neck when it was in there lol

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2919 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post