SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So I picked up a used Fenix PD32UE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So I picked up a used Fenix PD32UE Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
For whatever reason I have wanted a PD32 for a long while.

Kind of feel like Fenix has priced their lights up enough that buying new, even at a discounts seems like too much these days.

I know it is not a current model. No matter to me. Found one for sale for a pretty good price and bought it. Nice little unit. Seem's to be doing pretty good on CR123 batteries so far.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19255 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fenix is good stuff.

If you're looking for inexpensive but, functional in an emergency, I've placed two orders for these. I've got them in my BOB bag, both vehicles and given them away for gifts. Durable, throws out a good beam and uses AAA, easy to obtain.

Posts: 14697 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I've had mine for some time now and it's a real solid light. I use 18650 rechargeable battery's and get longer run times.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Found one for sale for a pretty good price and bought it. Nice little unit.

Where do you find them for sale used?
What would you expect to pay?
I bought mine new... but I'd buy another used.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24183 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post