SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Late but not forgotten April Karma...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Late but not forgotten April Karma... Login/Join 
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Please include me in on this David thank you!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4840 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put my name in the hat please. Thank you.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. Pete

Posts: 7539 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Count me in, Dave. Thanks for the generous karma.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3763 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, Thanks.

Posts: 3598 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well. Thanks!

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1192 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Nice watch! Please add my name. Thanks! Cool

Posts: 2662 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance and for your generosity.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Please count me in thats really nice.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3694 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Muleman244
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
226X5 custom not included Smile

I'm in anyway Smile

---------------------------------------
NRA Patron Life Member

Posts: 236 | Location: Grifton, NC USA | Registered: September 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
In for Karma, please

Posts: 2304 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Count me in please! Thanks!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JasonEuc
posted Hide Post
I'm in, that looks awesome.

Thanks, Dave, for the generous opportunity.

Posts: 1307 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice of you. Please count the me in. Thank you

Posts: 5423 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Oh, heck yes! I'm in. Thanks, David.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hot Fuzz
Picture of Turbo216
posted Hide Post
In for a chance please! Thank you for the generous Karma!!

Hater of fun since 2001!

Posts: 587 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great looking watch.
Count me in

Posts: 25 | Location: N.E. Gerogia | Registered: August 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of crossroader
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

As soon as the government gets your guns, they'll be back to take your Bible.

Posts: 440 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: March 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ace522
posted Hide Post
Didn't see this until just now, hopefully I can sneak in under the wire.

Posts: 361 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: April 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Wonderful karma as always, Mr. Truong.
Thank you for the chance!

Posts: 3807 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post