SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Late but not forgotten April Karma...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Late but not forgotten April Karma... Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Awesome, love it! Please include me

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Very nice,
Please include me.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3900 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in! Thanks!

Posts: 5015 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Please put me in.

Thanks

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice Please count me in.

Thank You Mitch

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13490 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Nice watch! Thanks for the chance Dave.

Posts: 5201 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1515 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
I'll give it a shot, Dave. Thank you.

Posts: 9256 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma, please count me in.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma too!

Thank you for the opportunity!

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in and thank you.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1130 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Dave.

Please add my name to the hat.

Love the color.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I like the looks of this watch!

Please add me. Thanks!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2107 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thezoltar
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave, I've never had a TAG watch. I'll join this one.

======
...welcome to the barnyard...some animals are more equal than others

Posts: 953 | Location: Utah | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me!!! Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
Nice! Please add me
Thanks

Jaycat

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1046 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
David,

Yes Please.

Thank You for the chance.

Shawn

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1869 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9415 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ero
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Dave, for your generosity. I'm in.

Dan

Posts: 1956 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want it, please count me in.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3630 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post