SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone else watching Colorado vs TCU?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else watching Colorado vs TCU? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I like Deion we'll see where they are after a few games. I live within radio shot of Alabama sports talk. Here the other day they were ranting Nick Saban has to go if they don’t make the final 4 champ playoffs let alone win it all. I think they have lost like 5? Games the last 3 seasons by a combined dozen points ? Welcome to the land of the SEC.

Guaranteed a 2022 top 4 TCU gave a 2022 terrible CU a few hundred thousand dollars to show up and get boat raced. The kids at CU must have not read the news reports about how bad their supposed to be. As a San Jose State alum, I’m ok with teams taking top 20 games for a payday. SJSU has been taking games to be a patsy for a check for years to keep the athletic dept alive.

Not a bama defender by any means but they are good and the fact TCU was in the playoffs over several other teams including bama was a crime. Bama - Georgia would have been a great national title match.

Posts: 4778 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
I'm not convinced just yet that Deon Sanders is the second coming of Bear Bryant . It's just one game .If he can turn things around then I'll be right there singing his praises .

I agree. Next week's game against Nebraska will be a better barometer.

Looked pretty good yesterday too

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25431 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
I'm not convinced just yet that Deon Sanders is the second coming of Bear Bryant . It's just one game .If he can turn things around then I'll be right there singing his praises .

I agree. Next week's game against Nebraska will be a better barometer.

Looked pretty good yesterday too

Absolutely. They are starting to look legit. Another big test at Oregon coming.

Posts: 1972 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post