Notify
Tools

Hello from OH Login/Join 
Picture of cuttndry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NOCkid:
Welcome from another former "kid".

I spent many years in northern Ohio; North Ridgeville, Sylvania, and Canton. I've lived in Michigan for over 30 years but still consider myself a Buckeye at heart.

Thank you, NOCkid. Wishing you and your family a safe and happy long weekend. Tonight's the cotton bowl, so, "Go Bucks!"

Posts: 15 | Location: OH | Registered: December 28, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cuttndry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bozman:
Welcome from Central Ohio.

If we are close to one-another, I am always open to meeting, having a beer, or a range trip with a forum member.

Thanks, Boz. Might have to take you up on that sometime.

Posts: 15 | Location: OH | Registered: December 28, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just drop me an e-mail if it is something you want to chat about after the first of the year. E-mail is in my profile (with some extra spaces to keep the bots in check).

The "Boz"

Posts: 1533 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forum

Posts: 4502 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard cuttndry. You've found a rare oasis of sanity on the internet. Enjoy.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6417 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome! I am a former Daytonian. With emphasis on former... Smile

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16100 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from northwest Ohio…. Buckeyes aren’t looking too sharp tonight unfortunately..

Posts: 457 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Welcome from a couple hours down the road (Rt 23 to be precise).

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum from SW Ohio.

Last year sold most of my vintage pens at the Columbus show. Still have a few that belonged to family.

I have two automatic watches that I love and will have forever.

Lots of good people. here with information about all firearms, watches and pens.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36843 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post