SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bayer Advanced Rebate - Hats Off
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bayer Advanced Rebate - Hats Off Login/Join 
Picture of mcrimm
posted
We are having a terrible year with wasps and hornets. Never in my life have I seen anything like these little devils. My wife and I love to set on out deck and read.....but not in the last two weeks as between us we’ve been stung 10 times.

I bought a couple of jugs of Beyer Insect killer that carried a $7 rebate. I figured I’d see this rebate check about Thanksgiving. I submitted the information online and in two days...yes, two days they emailed my a check that I could print and deposit, with my iPhone, into our bank.

That’s the way rebates should work. Last year I bought an iPhone X from Costco that carried a $100 rebate. I think it took 120 days to see the rebate.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4233 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
Bravecto took 90 days to deny my rebate because the Vet gave me a claim form from the 2017 campaign. Had to resubmit on a claim form that looked identical except for the year. When the check showed up I couldn't even remember what it was for.

Posts: 1634 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post