SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Twitter Files. U.S. Intelligence Agencies. Michael Schellenberger, Joe Rogan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Twitter Files. U.S. Intelligence Agencies. Michael Schellenberger, Joe Rogan Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
The whole podcast is out there; Spotify is where I listen, but this 15 minute segment from the interview is chilling.

It’s worth remembering that Shellenberger is/was not only a Democrat, but a 2018 Democrat candidate for California governor. He has moved away from “progressive” politics in several ways and in 2021, Shellenberger published San Fransicko: Why Progressives Ruin Cities, a criticism of progressive social policies. Shellenberger worked with left-wing groups in the San Francisco Bay Area in the 1990s, but has since renounced the Democratic Party. On Twitter, he frequently criticizes "wokeism" and critical race theory.

Perhaps if you watch this you’ll better understand why he has moved away from the Democrat Party.

Posts: 13303 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Looks like this topic is going to fall off the first page. I stayed with this podcast and I’m now well over an hour into it. This is a wide-ranging discussion touching on many subjects like transgenderism, AI, environmentalism, and more. Consider listening for awhile.

Posts: 13303 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
A good episode and interesting listen. Worth the time if you have it.

I got through just about all of it. I think I took a break with about 40 mins left when Rogan said once again how much he loved Obama and thought he was the best President. I haven't finished the episode from that point, but everything before it was good.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30433 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I ran out of time at 1 1/2 hours, Alan. I wouldn’t have lasted through the Obama comments, if I had stayed a little longer.

Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
More Shellenberger. Senate Budget Committee hearing on the “Health Cost of Climate Change.”