Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BCS PICk Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Good for you. That is where the money is. Notre Dame was pulling down 22 million per year from NBC and I believe it was tripled for the future.

Posts: 17242 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aglifter:
Can I bet on A&M not being in it, for the next ten years? Big Grin

That's a good bet, but at least it won't cost us another $76 million.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2541 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xd45man:
^Not only is it televised, it is on ABC on 12/23 at Noon Eastern. I am debating if this is the first time Troy has played on ABC. We may have when we played Clemson in 2016.
It's a big deal for us.

That is awesome, I cant wait. Hopefully we will get the scheduled again soon.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3592 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
#Bama on Twitter is not letting me down.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12337 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Wow! UofM football just shocked the world. Kudos to the Wolverines for making it to the National Championship.

My Dad is a huge UofM fan and I bet he's pretty animated when I call him.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23279 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
GO BLUE!!

What a game!

Tatortodd... I have a shirt from when I coached there that says "We're going to shock the world" from our Nationals run. A player said that in a post game interview at Regionals and it was our battle cry

.... although 'fuckin' was left off the shirt, you can guess where it fell in the real quote Big Grin

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37977 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
MI’s last offensive play was better than their first offensive play, what happened in between was wild, and at the end, their defense played like they did in the first half.

Posts: 10967 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Alabama and Michigan game was amazing to watch. Without question some of the best college football players (I did not say the best, I said some of the best Wink) playing today.

My question is what happened on the last play of the game - did the low snap cause the Alabama QB to sense that the play called could not be run so he tried to penetrate the center of the line like he did, or was the original call a QB draw and his planned route was not there for him?

It is easy to be a sit in my chair coach with hind sight but as well as Alabama ran screen plays and end around options all year I would have thought that would have been one of the plays that might have run - but again it is easy for me to say this - now.

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ask Tommy Reese. He made the call.

Posts: 17242 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Two pretty amazing semi-final games yesterday.
I was pulling for Texas vs Alabama in the final but no joy there. Frown

I was impressed with Washington although Texas had a chance up to the last second.
The Washington QB looked pretty great.

In the only other weekend game it shows that Georgia deserved to be in the mix but alas not. Eek

Posts: 22918 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
In the only other weekend game it shows that Georgia deserved to be in the mix but alas not.

Is it true that like 20 guys from FSU didn't even show up?

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9160 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A number 1 and 2 final is fine with me. I think Michigan will torch Washington howver. I think a MI v TX game would be good.

FSU players lol. On one hand they feel like they got screwed but if you are a top NFL prospect are you going to risk major injury for a non title game ? It’s chickenshit but if it means difference between 1st round draft and being dropped to later rounds or not at all because you blew a knee I can see the players point. I’m sure none would ever say that on the record however.

I’m in the heart of bama and FSU land. And I can’t wait for the sports talk radio for next few months . They will calling for Saban’s head

Posts: 4775 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saban did not make the call. Tommy Rees did. Nick pulled him away from Notre Dame and probably threw a buch of money at him. He turned down LSU. Charlie Weis who is at Ole Miss would have been a better choice. IMHO

Gone to the Dogs
Picture of tomgun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
A number 1 and 2 final is fine with me. I think Michigan will torch Washington howver.

The huskies have been the underdog in every big game they’ve played.
Maybe my dawgs will shock the world! Can’t wait to see the game.
Finishing the year as at least the 2nd best team in the country has me feeling pretty dang good!

Posts: 1696 | Location: Lake Tapps, WA. | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
About all I can say after watching a lot of football from Christmas to New Year’s Day is, the wrong guy was awarded the Heisman Trophy; should have been Michael Penix Jr. His passes looked like they were laser guided. Unbelievable accuracy. Field command. Coolness under fire. Penix

Posts: 13274 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
Anything can happen. Either team could choke. UM made a lot of mistakes in the last game. If both teams are on their game, OT, then it's pretty much luck of the draw.

Posts: 2782 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
It was amazing how well UM played bama, almost like they new the plays they were calling Big Grin

Surprised at how well Washington handled TX, they didn't look to have the size to compete on the line but they stepped up. The QB for Washington is the real deal.

Posts: 23481 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post