SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    a question for you Georgia members
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

a question for you Georgia members Login/Join 
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted
Can you do something about Stacey Abrams ?

Please. Pretty please.

I realize each State has it's own issues and some are worse than Abrams...but, damn.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope they can because even though I don't currently reside there, I do own a house in Savannah and I want the place to not become the shithole she will turn it into.

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
It's amazing to me that this is even a problem at all.
On the other hand, look at the electoral map of Pennsylvania from the last election.
The whole state is red except for some very small areas, but right around Philadelphia itself it's blue.
And not just a little but about 95%+ blue.
Even downtown Atlanta or areas surrounding colleges are no where near that intensely blue.
On the other hand, Texas has Beto, who keeps popping up from nowhere.

Back to Georgia. Voters need to keep in mind "perfect, the enemy of good". When people will only accept the candidate that fulfills 100% of what they want, it splits the votes and makes many stay home.

Posts: 9516 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Someone has incentivized people to move from New Jersey and New York to the red counties here.

These people obviously can't afford the rents, yet here they are.

Crime in my city has just skyrocketed. We just had a body dumped behind our local supermarket a few weeks ago.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34118 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Hopefully the voter ID law will help with the voter fraud

Posts: 5323 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
All we can do is vote against her and hope the ballot box stuffing is kept to a minimum.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post