SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Maggie Has Crossed the Rainbow Bridge
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maggie Has Crossed the Rainbow Bridge Login/Join 
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

Posts: 1894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Hi Bob, I’m sorry for your loss. She was a sweetie even though she wasn’t the hunter I was looking for. I knew when I met you that you were a good man and I’m so thankful that you provided her with a wonderful life.

Posts: 2337 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences. RIP Maggie

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. She was a beautiful dog.

Posts: 1217 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sad to lose our 4-legged friends. It's a feeling I hate so I feel for you and your family. 16 years is a good run for a dog.

Tony

Posts: 312 | Registered: December 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Oh my Bob, I'm so sorry that you lost Maggie. Frown
But the fact you had each other for so long and that she enjoyed such a long dog life brings a smile. Truly man's best friend.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
So sorry, cherish the memories.

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post