SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cocaine Santa Sweaters at Amazon! Get 'em While They Last!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cocaine Santa Sweaters at Amazon! Get 'em While They Last! Login/Join 
Shit don't
mean shit
posted
Yes, this is real.

Complete with 3 lines laid out and a straw, ready to go!

https://www.amazon.com/Cocaine...omId=B078RXFXST&th=1

Posts: 5817 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
These first debuted at WalMart before they got pulled due to public outrage. I wish I got one, I would wear the hell out of it. It is after all perfect for cozy days with your family!

Still more appropriate than these Auschwitz Christmas ornaments.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3574 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perception:
These first debuted at WalMart before they got pulled due to public outrage. I wish I got one, I would wear the hell out of it. It is after all perfect for cozy days with your family!

A fool and his money are soon parted....I just ordered one from Amazon. Big Grin

Posts: 5817 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I've had one for a couple years. They DO run small.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
That's fucking hilarious. You should wear it every day!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12931 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Santa’s got Cocaine Eyes
Cant you hear me knocking?

Posts: 11155 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
They DO run small.

That one is in Women's wear and is unisex, so I imagine so!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12670 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
I’d like to hear the reasoning the marketing genius gave to WalMart as to why they should buy this item. Roll Eyes

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2798 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
I’d like to hear the reasoning the marketing genius gave to WalMart as to why they should buy this item. Roll Eyes[/QUOT

More upscale than meth?

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8380 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’d like to hear the reasoning the marketing genius gave to WalMart as to why they should buy this item.

I don't know how Walmarts are in your area, but around here there is an identifiable percentage of drug users who shop there.

quote:
More upscale than meth?

Which is why I was surprised to learn it was Walmart selling it and not Target. Wink

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15846 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
There are several designs out there. That just happens to be one of them.

Some ppl just can't take a Joke :/

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
I’d like to hear the reasoning the marketing genius gave to WalMart as to why they should buy this item. Roll Eyes

Well, perhaps because people without a stick up their butt might find it amusing?

I don't find it particularly amusing and I don't care to wear sweatshirts or I might be inclined to buy one just because it outrages people Big Grin

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
I’d like to hear the reasoning the marketing genius gave to WalMart as to why they should buy this item.

I don't know how Walmarts are in your area, but around here there is an identifiable percentage of drug users who shop there.

quote:
More upscale than meth?

Which is why I was surprised to learn it was Walmart selling it and not Target. Wink

And that percentage increases the further you get from 10pm. Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 4012 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:

Well, perhaps because people without a stick up their butt might find it amusing?

Yeah, it's funny. It's as simple as that. People have longed joked about cocaine; it's nothing really to get bent out of shape about.

What would be hilarious is if Mitch McConnell would wear one. Maybe even during the inevitable impeachment trial in the Senate. Big Grin

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
What would be hilarious is if Mitch McConnell would wear one. Maybe even during the inevitable impeachment trial in the Senate. Big Grin

Ok, now that, that would be incredibly funny. Then I would most definitely buy one!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post