SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What do we like for snow blowers?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What do we like for snow blowers? Login/Join 
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Honda 828 dual stage. Have had it since 97, changed the plug once and last year replaced the tires. Still starts the first time. Nothing ever broke on it and it's never missed a beat.

Posts: 2340 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
KC, Missouri - isn't that far enough south to be in the screw it, just let it melt category?

If a shovel is too much, definitely no more than a Toro single stage.

Posts: 17944 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
It's far enough South that he may not get as much snow, but what he does get will likely be the extremely heavy slushy kind, which would render most single stage blowers useless, especially on the mountain of crap the snow plow driver deposits at the end of my driveway.

I've been extremely happy with my 2-stage compact Ariens for the past decade.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post