SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Mexico militia detains migrants at gunpoint until Border Patrol arrives: report Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Why the fuck aren't there 20,000 screaming citizens out front of that jail demanding his immediate release?
We should not allow them to arrest any one of us for doing the jobs that the government has failed to do.

Because a CONVICTED FELON in possession of a firearm, which is a federal offense, should not be the poster boy of this way of thinking.

If this idiot was REALLY stupid enough to first off, commit whatever felony offense he did, then second to get in the national spotlight on a controversial topic, and do so in criminal possession of a firearm, he is a douchenozzle of the highest order.

I won't associate with him.

And how many illegals did your moral high ground deter today?
This guy is actually doing something to curb the hoards of invaders pouring through our boarder. He has my support.

What do you think they are doing to discourage the Invaders? They aren't doing Jack shit.

The immigration game has changed. They no longer sneak across the border. It's all about catch and release. They read off their memorized credible fear statements and are practically US citizens after 20 days, they never show back up at court.

We can't win with a system rigged against the US citizen. We could hire a million new CPB agents, it wouldn't do a thing. Half a dozen dudes with ARs isn't going to send a message to them to stop coming.

Answer me this, how many people have they stopped?

My neighborhood is over 80% Hispanic. I'm no where near a border and live in the single richest country in all of the United States.

I give up.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20854 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post