SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    US diplomat's wife kills UK man and flees,
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

US diplomat's wife kills UK man and flees, Login/Join 
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alreadydead:
What is really scary to me is that if this had not been brought up by a UK forum member, then we would never know.

Yes, CBS News is so obscure!

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/...al-traffic-accident/

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It was also on the Fox News homepage.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
People who flee MVA's often are drunk and have a history of accidents. I would suspect that she drove on the wrong side of the road because she was a drunk alcoholic, and is trying to escape from yet another incident.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
How chickenshit of her.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4619 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:
How chickenshit of her.

That's about the size of it. She's chickenshit and morally bankrupt. But the fact of the matter is that she'll likely never face justice or legal punishment for what she did, at least not in this life.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Send her ass back to face charges

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post