SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bernie or Biden or Bloomberg
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bernie or Biden or Bloomberg Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Are any of the California members picking up any information about which congressional districts are going for Biden and which are going for Sanders? I'm trying to figure out whether Biden's getting swamped in all or most districts and won't get a whole lot of California delegates, or whether he's winning enough districts to force Bernie to share the pot even if Bernie got more votes.

Posts: 27302 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldbill123:
It is a sad day for this country that these people are the choices we have.

Actually, it is a happy day for our country. With any luck the DemonRAT party can manage to totally destroy themselves. I’m quite happy with the DumboCrat clown car as PDJT will eviscerate whichever loser they nominate.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Joe Bidet. He’s the democrat’s man and he’s full of shit.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 4012 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Joe Bidet.

That's funny right there!
quote:
He’s the democrat’s man and he’s full of shit.

That is the first time I have ever seen you say something redundant. Completely correct, but redundant.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Milwaukee, site of the convention, is just north of Chicago, so the party apparatchiks may want to take note of what happened in 1968.

Posts: 9798 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
Milwaukee, site of the convention, is just north of Chicago, so the party apparatchiks may want to take note of what happened in 1968.

Nah, they don’t teach nor read History anymore; everything has to be experienced with feelings.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2798 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Joe Bidet. He’s the democrat’s man and he’s full of shit.

Joe Bidet: His hands are dirty, but his ass is clean.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17546 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post