SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Conservative Bill Maher tells media to stop scaring the crap out of everyone.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Conservative Bill Maher tells media to stop scaring the crap out of everyone. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
It's weird hearing him say this, but eventually even the left is going to get sick of this crap.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20835 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope more people get sick of it. Title lists him as a conservative?

Posts: 3930 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Skip ahead to 4:52 to get to the 'Conservative Bill Maher' part... Wink

And, a couple of observations:

- Those two are REALLY full of themselves!
- Those two are NOT that entertaining!

What an incredibly HUGE contrast when compared to the comedic genius of Norm Macdonald....Our world is truly diminished without him!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8927 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
I hope more people get sick of it. Title lists him as a conservative?

Just a joke, because he's saying get back to life, which for some reason is a conservative talking point and worthy of a suspension from Twitter.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20835 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
The left has gone so far left that Bill Maher is now the voice of reason.

Posts: 9530 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
The left has gone so far left that Bill Maher is now the voice of reason.

I'm not certain where the left has gone, recently, can even be called "left," anymore.

We may need a new word for wherever it is they're going.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Insanity is the word

Posts: 5341 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
All I can say if Bill Maher and Norm MacDonald switched places right now it wouldn't bother me.
The world would be a better place.

Posts: 22929 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
So, Bill Maher is pissed because he can't fill hos gigs and it affects his bottom line?

And for this, he now, wants responsible behavior from the leftist media?

I'll appreciate the points, but I won't stand up and cheer the attempt.

And the bit about "being able to freely talk about things".

Hey Bill. How about you excoriate Twitter, FB, Youtube and all the other outlets controlling speech, you prig.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43911 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Bill Maher was a POS and still is a POS in my book.
Just because he comes along and says something that at this moment sounds good to me does NOT erase all the things he has said in the past.
This goes for all the Celebrates that on occasion say something that is not leftist and the right clambers all over it.
Leopards don't change there spots.

Posts: 4633 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The POS can FOAD for all I care!

He endlessly and relentlessly excoriated PDJT from the day he announced he was running for POTUS and then throughout his entire Presidency.

His audience of maroons, idiots and assholes clapped like the good little trained seals that they are at all of his ‘jokes’ demeaning and besmirching President Trump.

Further, and I know some of these people (not by choice as they are coworkers), and they actually admit to getting their once-weekly dose of ‘news’ from the POS.

The POS Maher in some manner is responsible for the dire situation that the country is now in.

If he is hurting for guests then let’s see him invite Nicki Manaj onto the show!

I am no fan of rap music and it’s culture, but I like that Nicki for her part is calling out the oppressive and harmful medical tyranny that is well underway in this country and around the world.

Posts: 3489 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If DJT were president right now, Maher would be ridiculing every single thing he did and be in full support of any and all fear the media could conjure up. Don't support practically every idiotic thing the left does and then act like your the voice of reason.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3542 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
When he's right he's right.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clicked the link and, Jimmy Kimmel? Interviewing Bill Maher. Nope, can't do it.

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Perry:
Clicked the link and, Jimmy Kimmel? Interviewing Bill Maher. Nope, can't do it.

Synopsis: Broken clock was right twice in a day.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Underneath his apparent and seemingly logical statements is motive led by greed and the ability to sell out his shows which will further stroke his inflated ego. Fuck Bill Maher. The only thing worse than Bill are his empty headed fans. Being right on fucking obvious shit hardly makes you worth listening to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21118 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Typical leftist self-centered, hypocritical bullshit. "The box office for my gigs is suffering, so, it's time for us to cease the panic-mongering!" Maher doesn't give a fuck about the truth. He's just pissed off because the ridiculous bullshit he has helped to generate is now actually affecting (gasp) him.

I'd love to see someone bulldoze the set of Maher's show and Kimmel's as well.

Posts: 107664 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post