Find
Notify
Tools

CLOSED Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
I know nothing about them. Do you need to be a member to view items for sale.
Years ago it seemed like you could bring them up and search an item and see the complete offering. Price, availability, shipping, etc. Now it seems like none of that comes up. So I am guessing you need to sign up with them?

Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: old rugged cross,

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19188 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
I don't have a problem viewing stuff w/o signing in ,

just pulled up amazon on the work computer, no issues,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
I can visit the site. But if I am looking at am item it will not bring out more than one listing. Surely there are multiple sellers listing the item. But it just brings up one listing with no price. No other vendors offering the same item?

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
I have Amazon Prime. Would it help to look up that item by a member?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16355 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Generally, the following applies:

- Price should be right there in the description, plain as day, unless it says 'See all buying options'.
- If it's in stock you can 'Add to Cart'.
- If it's low stock, it'll tell you that too (i.e. 'Only 4 remaining in stock, order soon!)
- Some items will say 'We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock', which is pretty self explanatory. Wink
- Shipping info/options won't show up until the last part of the order/checkout process.

Couple of things:

- I tend to try to purchase items that are 'Ships from and Sold by Amazon.com' ONLY! Doing so, basically eliminates hassles and/or ensures you're getting genuine merchandise.
- I'm pretty sure you will need to set up an account to enter your bill to/ship to address.
- It's 'almost' shocking that there is anyone out there that has not ordered from Amazon, ever! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8887 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
Thanks KK, try Zodi extreme SC

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Zodi extreme SC

That's some kind of portable shower, yes?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16355 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
Yes, you can buy just the ss can and shower or a package that include the stand and propane burner.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
It looks like I'm getting the same results as you are.

Using the Amazon search, I get >zero< hits.

Using Google brings me to an Amazon listing with no price, and the alert "Currently unavailable."

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
You don't need a prime account to buy through them but you do need to at least have a general account...I think...it has been a while. But as far as seeing what is available and the prices, you don't need a account.

Looking up the Zodi, I get the same results signed out as I do signed in. I don't actually get any hits for Zodi but I do get a few outdoor shower related items.

I also get the Amazon link from Google that does show the correct item but same as kkina, it is currently unavailable.

Posts: 483 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
This is the listing I get by going indirectly through Google.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
Ok guys, thanks for the help. For confirming my findings. I thought it was just me now having an account. I appreciate it.

Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
This is the listing I get by going indirectly through Google.

Same listing I get.

If you have a Amazon account, using the google link even if it don't show up searching directly through Amazon, you can add it to a "wish list" and from there you can watch if it ever comes back as available.

Posts: 483 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post