SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Have you gotten your copy of Obama's book yet?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have you gotten your copy of Obama's book yet? Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
The $65 MILLION tome?

I'm still waiting ...

OH, well ... not due until Fall of 2018. OK, then.

http://www.newsweek.com/barack...illion-report-562409

I guess the publisher expects it to be a big seller, eh?

"The current population of the United States of America is 325,599,586 as of Friday, December 29, 2017, based on the latest United Nations estimates." http://www.worldometers.info/w...ation/us-population/

If the book sells for enough to give the Obama's a dollar from each copy sold, that'd be one copy bought by every fifth
American.

Right. Roll Eyes

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Every Podunk library in America will buy ten copies. Libraries in big cities will order a hundred each. It's all public money.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2086 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Probably under the fiction section, I will have my wife read it to me if I have problems sleeping.

Posts: 5303 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I already have a coloring book

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't need any cheaply made toilet paper that they are overcharging for.

ARman

Posts: 3153 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Only if it's softer than Cottonelle. And cheaper.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Uh, no.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10491 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
Maybe Bill O'Reilly will be nice and allow them to use the title "Killing America". I can't think of a more appropriate name for any book referring to Obummer's legacy.

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Nah...no thanks. I use Angel Soft. The baby on the package is so cute!! Smile If I need something to pea on, I might consider a copy.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
I still have most of that bale of TP I got at Costco. And it doesn't chap my ass like that guy.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
I prefer Non-Fiction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He didn't write a word of it and none of it is true, anyway.

It's obscene that that propped up fraud gets that kind of money, for work he did not do, and which is not true.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This should go great with his other book "How I Screwed America".

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueye:
...I will have my wife read it to me if I have problems sleeping.

No thanks, it would give me nightmares like I used to have before Trump!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9161 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
He didn't write a word of it and none of it is true, anyway.

It's obscene that that propped up fraud gets that kind of money, for work he did not do, and which is not true.

Dang, was reading and thinking this and as usual the man was already posting this! If cheap enough maybe this mess will make some good fire starter for the wood stove!

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I think the book was to be about his WH years.

By fall 2018 there may be a lot of things "different" than what obama jammed down our throats.

But then, obama always had a conflict w reality.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
He can actually write?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
he will probably get a Pulitzer the day before its released...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
He can actually write?

flashguy

Dude's a Constitutional scholar/professor dontchaknow.

Posts: 20108 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Have you gotten your copy of Obama's book yet?

Nope, we use two ply in the bathroom.

Posts: 7020 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post