SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is there something like KBB for equipment, tractors specifically?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is there something like KBB for equipment, tractors specifically? Login/Join 
posted
I know that prices for good used equipment have gotten crazy even before Covid but wondering if there are any places that one can look to get an idea on what would be fair prices on a tractor given I know the model, hours and other options on it?

Thanks in advance

Posts: 339 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes there is. But it is for dealers only and not free. I sell late model used equipment and subscribed for years, but with the crazy market the last couple of years, it didnt seem to stay very current, so I dropped it.

Look at tractorhouse.com - you can search for what you want and then go to auction prices and get a pretty good idea. Email me if you want some help. My email is in my profile.

Posts: 582 | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post