SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    OLight Christmas Sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OLight Christmas Sale Login/Join 
posted
They have some great deals on Flashlights.
www.olightstore.com

Headlamp
https://www.olightstore.com/bu...t-h1-nova-charge-kit
BUNDLE - Olight H1 Nova + Charge Kit for 44.40 regular 74.00

Free shipping on orders over $49

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
They make some very nice lights. The keychain model caught my eye with its high output and given the titanium and Gorilla glass construction, I was expecting that it would be reasonably robust until I saw the IPX0 rating. Given the price point, that made it a deal-killer for me.

Coincidentally, earlier I was searching for the magnetic charging bases for my S15R and R50 Pro lights to no avail. They're great if you always charge in one location but they're quite easy to misplace if you don't. I had to resort to removing the batteries and charging them the old fashioned way.

Posts: 7314 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rmc85
posted Hide Post
I have the s10r from them and love it. Probably use it more than any of my other lights. I went through the prices and that's not really sale prices. I order my stuff from battery junction and their prices are the exact same and you can get codes for discounts and they have sales too. Might be able to find it cheaper on amazon too.

Posts: 2997 | Location: FL | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rmc85
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:
They make some very nice lights. The keychain model caught my eye with its high output and given the titanium and Gorilla glass construction, I was expecting that it would be reasonably robust until I saw the IPX0 rating. Given the price point, that made it a deal-killer for me.

Coincidentally, earlier I was searching for the magnetic charging bases for my S15R and R50 Pro lights to no avail. They're great if you always charge in one location but they're quite easy to misplace if you don't. I had to resort to removing the batteries and charging them the old fashioned way.

I'd email either battery junction or brightguy and ask if the S series chargers are universal cause they sure look like it. Both of them have been really good at answering any question I've had in a pretty timely manner.

Posts: 2997 | Location: FL | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
They have some great deals on Flashlights.
www.olightstore.com

Headlamp
https://www.olightstore.com/bu...t-h1-nova-charge-kit
BUNDLE - Olight H1 Nova + Charge Kit for 44.40 regular 74.00

Free shipping on orders over $49

Just wanted to post back here to thank you for posting this! I got the H1 headlamp bundle with an extra battery so I could get the free shipping and I LOVE this headlamp. I've had several different models and use one every night (and morning this time of year) walking the dogs and this is by far my favorite. Great price on the bundle as well!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you like it!

I ordered mine just a couple weeks prior (on a previous sale) and have come to really like it.

Now, I'm waiting for another sale to order the H2R.

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
I picked up the X7 Marauder 9000 lumen model with batteries and charger before Christmas since it was 45% off. I guess they upgraded them and they are now 12000 lumens. So far I’m pleased with it.

Posts: 4114 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post