SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Where to get Surefire EP3 Sonic Defenders near Myrtle Beach???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to get Surefire EP3 Sonic Defenders near Myrtle Beach??? Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
Yes, long shot I know.
Anyone know of a place in or around Myrtle Beach to get Surefire EP3 Sonic Defenders??

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25443 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
I got mine at a Walmart years ago, in the spring goods section. Not sure if that will help you, buy Walmart has online inventory...

Posts: 13051 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
I would bet the Bass Pro Shop on Hwy 17 north would carry them. Sits caddy-corner to Tanger Outlets.

Posts: 3810 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
I got mine at a Walmart years ago, in the spring goods section. Not sure if that will help you, buy Walmart has online inventory...

Looks like they have them! Thanks much.

————————————————

posted Hide Post
If you get the chance, grab a pair of the EP4 defenders. I think you'll find them to be more comfortable long-term.

Posts: 2776 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSAC:
If you get the chance, grab a pair of the EP4 defenders. I think you'll find them to be more comfortable long-term.

Comfort from an in ear comfort our a noise blocking comfort?
This application is not shooting hearing protection.
Figured the EP3s with less flange material would be more comfortable in the ear itself.

I use E4s hunting and under my muffs when shooting.

————————————————

eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wow, my autocorrect butchered this sentence. Sorry, I typed out this reply while walking with my phone (carrying my baby in a carrier, literally just walking around so that she falls asleep).

Posts: 13051 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Wow, my autocorrect butchered this sentence. Sorry, I typed out this reply while walking with my phone (carrying my baby in a carrier, literally just walking around so that she falls asleep).

Been there!
No worries I knew what it meant. Grabbed a set today.
Thanks.

————————————————

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:
Originally posted by SigSAC:

Comfort from an in ear comfort our a noise blocking comfort?
This application is not shooting hearing protection.
Figured the EP3s with less flange material would be more comfortable in the ear itself.

I use E4s hunting and under my muffs when shooting.

Both - the extra flanges make them more comfortable for me. While the potential additional noise reduction may not be significant, the added comfort made them a choice for me when needed.

Posts: 2776 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
If you don’t want to support the big box stores, check out The Gun Store in Conway. It’s just a bit west of MB. Nice little mom and pop store and range.

Chris

Posts: 1697 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post