SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hi-Res NRA Instructor Logo? The old one?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hi-Res NRA Instructor Logo? The old one? Login/Join 
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted
Does anyone happen to have a hi-res image of the old NRA Instructor logo? I can’t find the one I used to have and it’s killing me because I loathe the new one.

Figured this would be a good place to ask.

Thanks.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16273 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Don't know about hi-res, but here are mine from the early 70s.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6322 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerBook
posted Hide Post
This is the download page for the eps files.
Sorry, They are the new versions.
NRA Instructor site

Posts: 1777 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
If this is the one, I'll mail it to you. From the 8p-90s era.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerBook:
This is the download page for the eps files.
Sorry, They are the new versions.
NRA Instructor site

Yep. And it’s killing me because I know I had a vector file for the old one. Oh, well. Thanks for looking.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16273 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post