SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma CLOSED - Forged Bottle Openers
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma CLOSED - Forged Bottle Openers Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
In for a chance please, nice work on them!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15345 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is cool. Thanks. Pete

Posts: 7539 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those are amazing tools, put me in too.

Posts: 882 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Please ad me as well, thanks.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11769 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fantastic work! Very generous. I am in, too

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16101 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in the hat.

I love forged work and appreciate the skill it takes.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
I would be honored to win this Karma.

If I don't win, please post where we can buy your fantastic creations.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd be thrilled to have any one of them behind my bar.

If I'm fortunate enough to receive one, please specify the charity of your choice so that I can make a donation in your name.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would enjoy having a GrumpyBiker original, and would find it a place of honor in our house. They all look great.

I think I can find a bottle to christen it with.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 1352 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you for the opportunity. They look great.

Andrew

Duty is the sublimest word in the English Language - Gen Robert E Lee.

Posts: 863 | Registered: May 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to the hat. They look great! Also, how might one purchase an opener? My brother brews his own beer and always has bottles that need opening.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
Nice work! I'm in for the green one, looks awesome.

Posts: 6032 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks pretty damned good for a beginner.

I’d love any one of those.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
I love hand made things, especially ones that are part of someone exploring new ways to make useful and handsome things.
Put me in for the Karma and put me down for one when you're ready to sell some.

That's nice work and I am excited for you.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
It sure has been fun watching your trip doing all the metal pounding stuff you have done. Both my son and I want to build a forge.

I would honored to have something hand made by you.

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Very creative!
Please count me in and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6327 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Awesome, please include me. Who couldn't use a solid bottle opener.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Heck yeah, please include me.

Posts: 7364 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Please include me, these are very cool by virtue of being handmade by a forum member, including the micarta handles, either of which are my favorites if I were to be so fortunate to be picked.

Posts: 1505 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Include me please! I used to be a machinist and welder back in another lifetime, and still appreciate what is involved in something so simple as a bottle opener. Thanks for the chance!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post