SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another sovereign citizen video.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another sovereign citizen video. Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted
Tell him what he's won Johnny.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
Where do these people come from? Is it some kind of cult? Who is filling their minds with this garbage?

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
No idea where they come from. Wherever it might be, maybe they would be better off staying there?

Maybe they grow up in mommy's basement and are out in public for the first time?

In any case, prime Darwin candidates.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25641 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket:
Where do these people come from? Is it some kind of cult? Who is filling their minds with this garbage?

The lunatic fringe has always been with us. Social media just gives them a common voice.

"Sovereign Succotash" I say.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16305 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
Louisville slugger...'nuff said.

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was a master class in how to make friends and influence people.

The LEO was initially super mellow.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing. I always enjoy the outcome. Big Grin

Are there any videos where the SC wins?

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
The fun begins around 13:05. The rest is dull, even compared to the typical sovereign citizen bullshit.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket:

The lunatic fringe has always been with us. Social media just gives them a common voice.
Yes, and it allows them to collaborate; in the past this dude would just be the village idiot, with no specific cause or 'reason', but he's able to get ideas from the other morons.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
None that I've ever seen. "I fought the law and the law won" is the SC's song.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Trying to read the script from his 2nd phone! What a maroon. And he had a warrant to boot.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They can't seem to get it through they're minds that driving is NOT a right but a privilege.

Posts: 69 | Location: Northeast, OH | Registered: October 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
Thank you for sharing. I always enjoy the outcome. Big Grin

They always win. They win road rash, interfering with investigation, resisting, and a broken window.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20805 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Too many resources on one fool.
They need to just be equipped with a ball peen hammer and after the second squad arrived just let the hammer do their talking.I feel bad for the officer pleading for his information.
How you officers have the patience is beyond me.
I would get fired for my hast.

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
I guess that right now I'm searching for Sovereign citizen 101.

I have the basics down - they want all the free shit that goes with living in the greatest nation on the planet, but they obsolve themselves of the need to somehow contribute to it in any meaningful way, apart from giving us law-abiding, tax-paying plain ol' ordinary folks a real laff.

I guess that THE T-shirt to wear for a SC would read - 'I'm a SC - I don't just live off the grid, I live off YOU.'

Posts: 11313 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I think the judge should increase that jack-wagon’s fine by whatever amount of money was wasted in having all those various resources deal with his stupid sovereign citizen shtick.

Once again, my hat’s off to the LEOs for their patience and restraint.

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
lol i guess the police joindered him

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
I don’t understand it either- they’re obviously getting this bullshit online. That guy was reading from a text- I guess it could have been a file saved on his phone- but probably from the internet. So don’t THEY see these videos? Don’t THEY see that this bullshit never works?

Another question: do the cops have the patience of a saint, or is it department policy to have these discussions for a certain length of time? Maybe it looks better when a judge is watching the video? Or do the cops really think that some will eventually give in and make life easier?

Posts: 3435 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That guy was a genius. Spent at least 10-minutes of video, probably 20/30-min of actual time, surfing and scrolling his second phone looking up what he should say. smh

Posts: 14632 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
How do these people make a living? Working at a regular job, with a Social Security card required and income and other taxes withheld, must stick in their craw.

Posts: 27921 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post