SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another sovereign citizen video.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another sovereign citizen video. Login/Join 
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Man that guy is dumb.
Who drives without their seatbelt? Wink

I wish someone would inform PD that spring loaded center punches are cheap and work REALLY well on glass.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Even if we assume the Sovereign Citizens are right, and all their bullshit incantations of joinders and Admiralty Law are true, what's it matter? Spouting off wont stop the police from putting their boot on your neck. You can't say magic words and make The Man suddenly stop. They're like nerds who think Harry Potter is real, but with laws.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
I just do not understand the whole sovereign citizen idiocy. Just color me stupid.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redhookbklyn:
I just do not understand the whole sovereign citizen idiocy. Just color me stupid.

When you do understand it, we will be there for an intervention. Smile

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
My new hobby might be watching Sovereign Citizen vids on YouTube where there's a plethora of these cretins fucking with the cops and (especially) the judges. They're very funny. Big Grin

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/HM6mD0ZEpfk

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
These never get old!

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I'm curious if any of these morons have EVER won a case....

I've had exactly two people try this crap, and seeing as they were both literally in the middle of committing a petty larceny crime, it pretty much gave me carte blanche to stop them and detain them for whatever.... It wasnt' even a challenge.

They spouted about 6 seconds of gobldygook, I yelled at them to shut up, show their hands, get on the ground or they would ride the lightening, or they could run, get smoked, and TEHN ride the lightening... That they usually complied and tired the bullshit approach.

Which lasted for approx .5 seconds.

"I was just travelling in the walmart and do not consent....."

"Shut up, lay down on the ground and put your hands behind your back!"

*stuffs idiot criminal in backseat of car and gets ready for transport to jail

Makes it much easier when they're stupid. Most of them are.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
It appears that the upside down folks have to put up with this shit also. Big Grin

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/1a1mxU_bjZk

(From Queensland, Australia)

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:
Too many resources on one fool.

Absolutely. I admire their patience and professionalism, but at some point authorities need to stop wasting time and resources on these people.

Ask for their DL once, twice, three times. If they still keep bloviating - for the record - this sovereign citizen drivel, bring out the hammer and the taser.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6373 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
"Is that a window punch?"

- - - (nods yes) I don't know how well it works.
Glad they went with the Big Boy tools and full safety gear. Laminate glass does not shatter as easily as it does on TV.

I just want you guys to know that you are falsely imprisoning me

Roll Eyes This looks like a mental health problem. What a huge waste of resources. If the guy wants to be a 'sovereign citizen' he had best stay on his own land. Maybe go live in a tent in the middle of the desert.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post