SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Had a la Palina H-town Lancero. Really enjoyable cigar, easily one of the best $8 cigars I have had.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Local B&M quietly opens up the shop for regulars thanksgiving morning from 8am to 10am. Sitting here smoking the L-40 that Gator sent me and watching the first snow fly. Very nice.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ronin1069,

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Just got the turkey on the smoker, coffee and a por larranaga cabinet seleccion. Happy thanksgiving brothers.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
We're at the in-laws today, so no smoking... I'll have some over the weekend for sure though. Happy Thanksgiving to you too Jay (and all the other BOTLs). Be safe and enjoy the day.

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Cigarpage.com is running a scorcher sale. Low prices, free shipping and new items every few minutes.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
Wow Ronin let us know how they are.

Post a pic of the box. That has to be the coolest box I've seen in a long time. I like it better than the Tat dress boxes.

Re: Davidoff Year of the Monkey - 2016
Turns out this could easily be the greatest, and I mean greatest stick I've ever had. A bit of pepper, with an overall tone of cedar. Towards the end it got a bit spicy, but not overpowering.

Guys, if you can get your hands on one of these, or a box even, do so!

ETA - Just noticed this is the 3000th post in this thread...to celebrate I am offering a Karma of 1 Davidoff Year of the Monkey stick. (plus a few extra's from the humidor) Winner will be drawn Thanksgiving morning

LAST CALL!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Finally got to have a cigar as I have been visiting family. I am having a Foundation Cigar "Gueguense" (the wise man). Throughly enjoying this one.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Karma Davidoff Winner is Jaywendland1981...don't blame me, blame Siri!

1) Petr
2) ERJ Pilot
3) Jaywendlnd 1981
4) Goatboyz
5) Leemur

Jay, send me an address and I'll get your stick out next week.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
I never did trust Siri, that's why I have a Samsung! Lol. Thanks for the offering and congratulations Jay!

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Nice! Enjoy the Davidoff, Jay. Give us a report when you lavish in that Monkey. Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Spank the monkey Jay

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Oh wow awesome! Thanks Ronin. Email incoming.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Congrats Jay!

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Okay ronin i am back! I havent been smoking much. Chasing exotic bourbons mostly as the weather is not permitting. Im guessing ill smoke on new years and then in the spring. I am a fair weather smoker! Used to be hardcore and rock the heat lamp in winter. I could destory my garage with the wife and her cigs but its usually too much! Looks like ive been missing some fun over here

@ronin i also have bee viewing this thread just not posting

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Taking a break from the new place today as I have things at the old place to get done. I'm sitting out with coffee and a Ruination enjoying the sunshine!

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Congrats Jay! Let us know how it is!

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Ronin I sent you an email with this attached. Worth a call. At $153 per box you will not find this deal again

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Emersonscigars.com is one of my online stores. For years I worked in the Hampton Roads area and I went to their Brick and mortar stores. The Tatuaje TAA boxes we have split have come from there.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Emersons is great, thats where i ordered my box of cote de or from, they were 40$less than anywhere else.

posted Hide Post
Camacho SLR maduro on this chilly night. The new place is coming along nicely with the long weekend we just had really helped. It's soon going to be time for flooring, unfinished maple will be going down. Sanding, staining and sealing, oh my!