SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma because I have a job: Otis 7.62/5.56 cleaning system
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma because I have a job: Otis 7.62/5.56 cleaning system Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Great karma, and congrats on the job! I am just getting back up on our feet after a bout of unemployement so I think I feel your pain.

My goal for the 2nd half of 2018 is to get mine and my wife's cars completely back to 'stage zero". Which is to say totally healthy. And possibly save some money. I know, kind of opposing goals.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7269 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in thanks.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Please include me, sir!

I hope to have an additional carbine class in at one of our local tech schools by the end of 2018! Best of all, my wife is encouraging me to do it (I think she wants me out of the house?? Big Grin)

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the new job.
I hope to learn patience.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Awesome, congrats on you new employment. Please include me in on your karma

My goal for the second half of 2018 is to get the majority of the vintage Navajo jewelry we acquired in an estate sale passed on to new owners.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

My goals for the rest of 2018 is to be completely healed after my open heart surgery. To find a less stressful and physically demanding job, someplace in western Montana.

Posts: 2224 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Don't enter me but good luck with the job

Posts: 13022 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I'm NOT entering since I already have one, just dropped in to say that the winner will like this kit and it's a nice karma!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muddle_mann:
It sounds trite but I really need to loose weight and/or get in some sort of shape. Summer is here so plan to dig out the bicycle...

Thanks and I'm in.

You are the winner, muddle_mann. Big Grin

Posts: 13148 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post