SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dude flips out over new plastic straw ordinance and attacks McDonalds worker
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dude flips out over new plastic straw ordinance and attacks McDonalds worker Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
Guy mistakes McD’s for KFC... where finger licking good is in the service and not the food.

He did get a two piece and a biscuit though.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20848 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
NSFW language.

Check the tray, there is a straw on it.

Check out some of the comments.

"Looks like she gave him every combo that wasn't on the menu"

"One McFlurry coming up!"

"Filet o' Fist"

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spokane228:
Today in Oklahoma City, a guy shot up the drive thru at Taco Bell because he didn’t get enough sauce.
Totally understandable.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30743 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
He got his face punchisized, for free

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I knew the straw ban would lead to end of civilization.

LOL! Love it!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10716 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I didn't get a straw or a lid today at the North Beach Snack Shack in Fort Desoto. Nobody got punched. The lady pointed to a sign and said the straws and lids will wind up in the water and kill wildlife. I pointed to the souvnier cups that had lids and straws and she demonstrated how the straw cannot be removed without unscrewing the lid. I thought it was a great concept.

Now that I don't have to worry about throwing my straw and lid away, does that mean I can just leave the cup on the beach?

Posts: 11027 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:

He wanted two.

They are cardboard straws.
What was he to do when the first one got soggy?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
Scene from my top 10 favorites:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-eREiQhBDIk

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
quote:

He wanted two.

Used many a paper straw as a kid. They worked fine.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
quote:

He wanted two.

Used many a paper straw as a kid. They worked fine.

And they still do.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Oh, for the love of God …

RACIST SEXIST RACIST RACIST SEXIST RACIST SEXIST RACIST SEXIST
RACIST SEXIST NAACP LAWYERS LAWSUITS RACIST SEXIST NAACP LAWYERS LAWSUITS
RACIST SEXIST RACIST SEXIST NAACP LAWYERS LAWSUITS RACIST SEXIST RACIST SEXIST
RACIST SEXIST RACIST SEXIST RACIST NAACP LAWYERS LAWSUITS EXIST RACIST SEXIST RACIST SEXIST
RACIST SEXIST RACIST SEXIST RACIST SEXIST RACIST SEXIST RACIST SEXIST !!!

The St. Petersburg branch of the NAACP released a statement Wednesday afternoon about what happened.

The organization said police levied the "appropriate charges" but said the manager and other employees "demonstrated a blatant disregard for Ms. Jones', an African American female's safety" and that it will "conduct a further review of the matter."

In addition to possible further action by the NAACP, James hired Attorney Michele Rayner-Goolsby, who in a statement pointed to the fact that no other McDonald's employee immediately stepped in to defend her client.

“While Taylor was arrested, the McDonald’s corporation has yet to release a statement about the incident and has placed Ms. James on leave," the statement read in part. "This case is a clear example of how white privilege and male privilege too often leave Black women alone to defend themselves in the face of harm. I’m grateful that Ms. James has entrusted me with her case; she’s not alone in the fight anymore.”

James released her own statement in conjunction with her attorney's public comment:

“I am not only physically hurt, but I am emotionally hurt that I was left to defend myself even as I was surrounded by my co-workers and other bystanders,” James said. “I am so grateful for the outpouring of support I have received from all around the country. I am aware this type of violence happens to women, especially Black women, everyday."

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/ta...-s-employee-by-shirt

I am quite sure I saw several other employeEs including at least one NON-AFRICAN-AMERICAN-FEMALE come to her aid.

And I want to see more video of what transpired before things escalated into physicality.

And do even start to imply that I am defending Taylor's actions.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15913 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
Must have been the straw that broke the camel's back.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member