SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dude flips out over new plastic straw ordinance and attacks McDonalds worker
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dude flips out over new plastic straw ordinance and attacks McDonalds worker Login/Join 
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted
Only in St Petersburg. "I'll have a large fry and a McAssWhoopin, please."

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/ta...-s-employee-by-shirt

Posts: 3678 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
What the hell has gone wrong in this country!?!?!?

Men get irate over a freaking straw made of plastic and attack the counter worker? And this shit is getting more and more widespread, and more often.

We need to treat these assholes like rabid animals and just put them down.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I think it's an awesome coincidence that the cashier was a boxer and rained down blow after blow on the dumb ass after he grabbed her clothing.

Almost as good as this McDonald's video:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pIwN7rtjo0

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23332 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Yes, I noticed the flurry of fists on the idiot who grabbed her. Good for her!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
I think it's an awesome coincidence that the cashier was a boxer and rained down blow after blow on the dumb ass after he grabbed her clothing.

Almost as good as this McDonald's video:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pIwN7rtjo0

that reporter needs a good asswhipping for that story,

drunk women assault him first, then come after him,,and it is reported he is the issue?

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10436 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Reason number 6,789 to stay the heck out of McDonalds. If the food doesn't kill you the crazies just might.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
To get yer ass kicked & arrested over a straw?

Posts: 13819 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Well, the McD employee who was wielding the metal bar was attacked first.
Do you think the customer with the fractured skull will slap him again?

The burning question the reporter neglected to report:
Was the $50 bill indeed a phony?

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2103 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
They always fuck you at the drive through, but they'll kill you at the counter...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43926 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Why were her co-workers pulling her back like she did something wrong? They should've put the boots to his sorry ass while she was punching him.

Posts: 13148 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
His first mistake was going to McDonald's but that's a separate issue, anyways, he gets violent because of lack of straws, leaves after get punched by a small gal, returns for another round with employees, balding at age-40...life sucks for this guy.

Posts: 14699 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Why were her co-workers pulling her back like she did something wrong? They should've put the boots to his sorry ass while she was punching him.

Thought the same thing. They didn't really do much to help her. I'm someone attacked a female co-worker of mine I would react a little differently.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16413 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mcdonnalds fights in the ghetto needs it’s own section on live leak.
And it’s a damn shame that straw guy didn’t get a napkin dispenser or a hot fry basket across the head. And that second video all I see is a dude who taught two drunk hood rats who not to fuck with. You want to jump the counter on me and I’ll smack the stupid off you with whatever is immediately available too. They probably thought that because they were females that he’d just take it. Well they learned a good life lesson that day.

Posts: 3372 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today in Oklahoma City, a guy shot up the drive thru at Taco Bell because he didn’t get enough sauce.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
They forgot to hold the large ass beatin....

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10731 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The guy was homeless and probably slightly mentally deficient. Not an excuse to act like a creep and assualt someone. Good for her she opened a can on him.

Posts: 4783 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
The guy was homeless and probably slightly mentally deficient. Not an excuse to act like a creep and assualt someone. Good for her she opened a can on him.

After he left the donalds he got busted for trying to rob a gas station.

Posts: 1571 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Guy mistakes McD’s for KFC... where finger licking good is in the service and not the food.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I knew the straw ban would lead to end of civilization.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20848 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mcdonnalds fights in the ghetto needs it’s own section on live leak.
And it’s a damn shame that straw guy didn’t get a napkin dispenser or a hot fry basket across the head. And that second video all I see is a dude who taught two drunk hood rats who not to fuck with. You want to jump the counter on me and I’ll smack the stupid off you with whatever is immediately available too. They probably thought that because they were females that he’d just take it. Well they learned a good life lesson that day.

Couldn't agree more.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post