SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who's paying for Texas lawmakers to hide in DC?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who's paying for Texas lawmakers to hide in DC? Login/Join 
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Political theatrics, taxpayers get to pay the bill, as always.

Posts: 9439 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trying to prove who paid for the charter flight, hotel accomodations, limos, meals, sightseeing excursions, booze, hookers, or blow will probably be impossible.

I suspect anonymous sources are providing for everything with enough twists, turns, cut-outs, and shell corporations to boggle the minds of investigators.

Treating these bozos as criminals upon their return to Texas will play right into the hands of the puppet masters and media sycophants. They will probably announce their return trip publicly so the media feeding frenzy is kept going as long as possible.

I hope the more responsible members of the Texas legislature are looking into lawful means for public censure, suspension of privileges, perhaps even expulsion from office. At a minimum, loss of all pay and allowances for the time spent AWOL might be an option.

Retired holster maker.
Retired police chief.
Formerly Sergeant, US Army Airborne Infantry, Pathfinders

Posts: 1091 | Location: Colorado | Registered: March 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Treating these bozos as criminals upon their return to Texas will play right into the hands of the puppet masters and media sycophants.

Certainly not in Texas, and I suspect that how it plays in other parts of the country will depend on the ideas people have already formed about the validity (or not) of the 2020 election.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Treating these bozos as criminals upon their return to Texas will play right into the hands of the puppet masters and media sycophants.

I don't care. People who believe the MSM narrative are already a lost cause. You either enforce the law for everybody or enforce it for nobody. You can bet your ass if the roles were reversed the dems would have the repubs in leg irons and pinstripes marching them in front of cameras.

Until the right stops caring about what the left will say about them they will continue to lose. I admire the hell out of the left. They stick together, they fight like hell, they never quit, and they NEVER, EVER apologize.

The right should take lessons from them.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I read last night that the dickheads that claimed to test positive did it so they wouldn't be forced to return . Who know ...

Posts: 3964 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:

I read last night that the dickheads that claimed to test positive did it so they wouldn't be forced to return .
Incarcerate them in an isolation ward until they are no longer a threat to the health of others.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30521 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

I read last night that the dickheads that claimed to test positive did it so they wouldn't be forced to return .
Incarcerate them in an isolation ward until they are no longer a threat to the health of others.

They're democrats so they will always be a threat to the health of others. Roll Eyes

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
quote:
quote:

They're democrats so they will always be a threat to the health of others. Roll Eyes
As I said, incarcerate them in an isolation ward until they are no longer a threat to the health of others. It might take a long time, but as The Master said, "Patience, grasshopper."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30521 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Yet another example of how absolutely worthless government is as a whole. What job in the country do you get to choose when to come in for, stay out indefinitely, and then return like nothing ever happened? Every state should pass a bill (put it on referendum to the public if they can't get it done legislatively) that if an elected official is absent without justification, they forfeit their seat and an interim appointee is chosen by the governor. If you don't want to do the job you were elected and are paid to do, then you don't need to keep it. No exceptions based on party or any other BS. Problem solved. So simple even a moron could handle it.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
5 of them are now positive for the China flu. Comedy like this just can’t be thought up.

Posts: 9941 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
5 of them are now positive for the China flu. Comedy like this just can’t be thought up.

But can we expect them to die on schedule?

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

One of them has mild symptoms. And they met with Kamala so now she is exposed - and is going to the hospital today for a "routine" appointment. Ivermectin, maybe??

Posts: 580 | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9941 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
https://www.dallasnews.com/new...dy-on-voting-rights/

6 now

Why do they hate grandma and want to kill her so badly?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20739 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
The Texas dems got the Wuhan Flu? Thats too bad. Whats for dinner?

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ranger312:
quote:

5 of them are now positive for the China flu.
they met with Kamala so now she is exposed - and is going to the hospital today for a "routine" appointment.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I wonder if being a 'Leftist Democrat' is considered a Comorbidity.... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8756 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ranger312:
quote:

5 of them are now positive for the China flu.
they met with Kamala so now she is exposed - and is going to the hospital today for a "routine" appointment.
We can only keep our fingers crossed for luck! Big Grin

Posts: 13666 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Now the Verminous 6 have infected at least one White House staffer and at least one of Pelosi's staff. It is claimed that Harris is not infected.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/pelo...covid-103509941.html

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No one is infected

Posts: 107222 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post