January 04, 2023, 07:22 PM
tigereye313
Steve Inman commentary: karma served instantly like a cup of noodles

January 04, 2023, 09:56 PM
jimb888
Haha, awesome on so many levels!
January 04, 2023, 10:35 PM
drill sgt
Love it!!! Love it!!! love it!!! ............................. drill sgt.
January 04, 2023, 10:53 PM
nhtagmember
am I a bad person for playing it twice and laughing?
January 04, 2023, 11:13 PM
tatortodd
Thanks for posting. I shared it.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
January 04, 2023, 11:28 PM
tigereye313
It was just the laugh I needed. Big Grin

January 05, 2023, 03:44 AM
tacfoley
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
am I a bad person for playing it twice and laughing?

Nope, so far I'm up to replay #14 and counting......
January 05, 2023, 08:46 AM
Calif Phil
Couldn't do that if they tried. An uplifting video to start the morning, it's going to be a great day.
January 05, 2023, 08:49 AM
SIGnified
Big Grin

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein
January 05, 2023, 10:19 AM
cas
Not a believer on that one. Smile

January 05, 2023, 10:56 AM
mcrimm
That's the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. Only watched it 3 times.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham
January 05, 2023, 10:01 PM
clang
Now that’s a “feel good” movie I could watch over and over again.
January 05, 2023, 10:03 PM
Il Cattivo
That'll brighten your day.
January 05, 2023, 10:21 PM
Can someone explain what it is that they threw that bounced off the glass like a ball and knocked them out cold? Anything metal or a brick wouldn't have bounced like that..

Q

January 05, 2023, 10:39 PM
bob ramberg
Window acted like a trampoline. At a security glass demonstration I was at, you could hit this piece of framed glass with a hammer. I hit it hard and the hammer came back and almost hit me in the face. So that brick could easily have been thrown back by the glass flexing and rebounding.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum
January 06, 2023, 01:06 AM
^^^ Man, that's better than storm windows. Must be quite expensive.

Q

January 06, 2023, 05:59 AM
tacfoley
In the same vein, but, I'd like to think, a whole lot more painful, was watching a clown of a rioter back in Belfast [Northern Ireland] throwing a large and ready-burning petrol bomb at the police line. It hit a nearby lamp-post, and incredibly, bounced back at him without breaking - until it hit him in the face, that is, whereupon his entire upper body was engulfed in flames.

We had a great chortle about the way all his pals ran away from him, leaving him to fry for a while. He was eventually picked up about an hour later and taken to the Royal Victoria hospital where, we were told, he succumbed to his injuries.
January 06, 2023, 06:09 AM
David Lee
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Can someone explain what it is that they threw that bounced off the glass like a ball and knocked them out cold? Anything metal or a brick wouldn't have bounced like that..
"throws the rock and it knocks Chaz completely out", "throws the rock again". This reminds me of the guy throwing a brick at the Mercedes Benz glass. Bounces straight back into his face and down he goes
January 06, 2023, 07:40 AM
cas
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Personally, I'd vote digital effects editing software. Bad acting and questionable physics. Smile