SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Steve Inman commentary: karma served instantly like a cup of noodles
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Steve Inman commentary: karma served instantly like a cup of noodles Login/Join 
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Haha, awesome on so many levels!

Posts: 1922 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Love it!!! Love it!!! love it!!! ............................. drill sgt.

Posts: 2008 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
am I a bad person for playing it twice and laughing?

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting. I shared it.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23261 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
It was just the laugh I needed. Big Grin

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
am I a bad person for playing it twice and laughing?

Nope, so far I'm up to replay #14 and counting......

Posts: 11324 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Couldn't do that if they tried. An uplifting video to start the morning, it's going to be a great day.

Posts: 423 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Not a believer on that one. Smile

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
That's the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. Only watched it 3 times.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that’s a “feel good” movie I could watch over and over again.

Posts: 266 | Registered: September 12, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
That'll brighten your day.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Can someone explain what it is that they threw that bounced off the glass like a ball and knocked them out cold? Anything metal or a brick wouldn't have bounced like that..

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Window acted like a trampoline. At a security glass demonstration I was at, you could hit this piece of framed glass with a hammer. I hit it hard and the hammer came back and almost hit me in the face. So that brick could easily have been thrown back by the glass flexing and rebounding.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ Man, that's better than storm windows. Must be quite expensive.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
In the same vein, but, I'd like to think, a whole lot more painful, was watching a clown of a rioter back in Belfast [Northern Ireland] throwing a large and ready-burning petrol bomb at the police line. It hit a nearby lamp-post, and incredibly, bounced back at him without breaking - until it hit him in the face, that is, whereupon his entire upper body was engulfed in flames.

We had a great chortle about the way all his pals ran away from him, leaving him to fry for a while. He was eventually picked up about an hour later and taken to the Royal Victoria hospital where, we were told, he succumbed to his injuries.

Posts: 11324 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Can someone explain what it is that they threw that bounced off the glass like a ball and knocked them out cold? Anything metal or a brick wouldn't have bounced like that..
"throws the rock and it knocks Chaz completely out", "throws the rock again". This reminds me of the guy throwing a brick at the Mercedes Benz glass. Bounces straight back into his face and down he goes

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Personally, I'd vote digital effects editing software. Bad acting and questionable physics. Smile

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post