SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If I recall, we had a social security expert on here. If so could I have a moment of their time.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If I recall, we had a social security expert on here. If so could I have a moment of their time. Login/Join 
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted
Just like the title says.

I'm finding conflicting information (or just some I dont understand) online.

I have a couple of questions of what to expect if they don't mind me picking their brain.

Thanks

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
You're thinking of Fed 161. I'd suggest going to his profile and looking up his email.

Posts: 12185 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi KevinCW. I sent you an e-mail. Please feel free to contact me and I will be glad to help if I can.

Best Regards Fed161

Posts: 1057 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I got it and will reply after work.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
Hi KevinCW. I sent you an e-mail. Please feel free to contact me and I will be glad to help if I can.

Best Regards Fed161

Email replied sir, thank you for your time.

posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clubleaf206:
You're thinking of Fed 161. I'd suggest going to his profile and looking up his email.

Thanks club, you were 100 percent correct, that was the man I was trying to find.