SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kentucky’s US Senate race
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kentucky’s US Senate race Login/Join 
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted
Charles Booker (D) vs Rand Paul (R-Incumbent).

Usually, the “race card” only gets played when the candidate who uses it is so far behind in the polls, that’s the only way to get any publicity. Booker’s only area of support is in the Lou and Lex Metro areas. He’s already history.

Lynching was a tool of terror’: Charles Booker campaign ad shows candidate wearing noose

https://www.wave3.com/2022/06/...idate-wearing-noose/

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2708 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Booker is already done. He knows it.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Lynching advert is extremely tasteless

Posts: 13819 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Not that it ever stopped a Dem politician from saying something, but maybe this means that Booker just didn't have anything to say.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
wait, did he get advice from Jussie and then hire 2 Nigerians?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10941 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Booker is already done. He knows it.

I think this is his 2nd or 3rd time running for something.
Hopefully after this loss he’ll go the way of that renowned fighter pilot and not be heard from again.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25452 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bigbuck5
posted Hide Post
The irony of that add is astonishing, considering the history of the Democrat party in respect to race relations. They were the party of slavery, Jim Crow and the KKK. But we'll just ignore that. History isn't relevant to politics.

Posts: 356 | Location: Guatemala | Registered: January 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Wow, who in their right mind thought that was a good idea. What a piece of shit.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7083 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post