SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pumpkin carving tutorial video
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pumpkin carving tutorial video Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted

Posts: 5357 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
I imagine some of that might have been unpredictable.

Sorry, no I can't. Smile

Re: pumpkin carving. Consider carving watermelons, as well. They are not as strong structurally as pumpkins, so you want to look for designs without tiny details when doing watermelons, but the glowing red bits are seriously cool at night.

Posts: 15037 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I thought there’d be chainsaws when I clicked the thread.

Posts: 11022 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
LOL funny, the best part is seeing we can imbed reddit videos.... Big Grin

Hickok 45 with a 44 Magnum carving pumpkins

Posts: 23590 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I almost made the title "PHPAUL does pumpkin carving" But I decided against it. Frown

Posts: 5357 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Anyone try carving a pumpkin with tannerite?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38006 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I had a Craftsman lathe just like that. Glad I gave it away.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4241 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Anyone try carving a pumpkin with tannerite?

Yes I have.

Posts: 4989 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post