SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    National Championship...it's on...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

National Championship...it's on... Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
Go Dogs!

Edit...not a good start Wink

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice to see the president standing proud for the flag, flanked by ROTC cadets.

Go Dawgs!

Posts: 382 | Registered: March 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
One has to be really living right and confident to find 4 hobos who know the words to the Star Spangled Banner or can lip sync.

While two excellent college bands sit with their piccolos in their..... well, you know.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Roll Tide!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36845 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Looks like its spreading from the NFL to NCAA now, buncha trash. Hopefully the school does something about it.

Alabama player yells 'f--- Trump' ahead of college football title game
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-...llege-football-title

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3453 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creedbratton2:
Nice to see the president standing proud for the flag, flanked by ROTC cadets.

Go Dawgs!

I thought the crowd gave the President a really nice reception, very pleasantly surprised.

Doesn’t matter to me, but I’ve got a friend who is in an advanced graduate degree program at UGA, so I’m a Bulldog fan tonight.

Posts: 13306 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I don’t have a dog in this fight but #GoDawgs

Big Ten’s refs are doing a good job do far.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23335 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
Looks like its spreading from the NFL to NCAA now, buncha trash. Hopefully the school does something about it.

Notice they locked 'all' the filth in their locker rooms during the national anthem to avoid any 'NFL Optics'. Being that Alabama is one of those college teams that trolls every cesspool in the country for players, this behavior doesn't surprise me in the least.

Lets hope one of the Georgia linebackers removes all the cartilage from Scarborough's knees before the end of this game.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My preferred conference isn't in this game, but so far Georgia has been solid.

Second half adjustments will be interesting to see.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1944 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Balance hurting themselves while the Dawgs push them around.

We’ll see what Sabin can conjure up during halftime. Suspect human sacrifices will be involved. Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not expecting much, but hopefully there will be some fall-out for the player on this.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1944 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
I don’t have a dog in this fight but #GoDawgs

Big Ten’s refs are doing a good job do far.

I support the first part and am shocked on the second!

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
The Dawgs played a far superior first half.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36845 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. Terrific halftime show.

Posts: 1072 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
What a great crotch grabbin' halftime show!

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
[sarcasm]Yay! Rap half-time show[/sarcasm]

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23335 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, looks like he left his pants in the drier too long or as they say, "expecting a flood"?

I'm glad I can't understand a word this jabronni is hollering.

Posts: 5769 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Are there actual words to ths rap?
What the heck is he “singing”.

Oh OK, I understood the last two words, “Black Panthers”

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:

The NFL was taken over by thugs, and they are taking over college ball.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11109 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rocket72
posted Hide Post
I think he was rapping about his drycleaner misplacing Deez nuts but I'm not quite sure... Not really sure what I just watched.

Posts: 1537 | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post