SIGforum
What candy bar is still the same good as it was years ago?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/5750028164

October 08, 2019, 04:01 PM
Hamden106
Along with this thread
What hard to find candy bar or candy do you enjoy?

Not 3 Musketeers, Payday, ....

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished
October 08, 2019, 04:03 PM
egregore
quote:
Not 3 Musketeers, Payday, ....

Are those not as good as they once were?

My favorites, Snickers and Milky Way, have not changed, except in size and price.
October 08, 2019, 04:04 PM
Snickers, Twix

Q

October 08, 2019, 04:07 PM
GWbiker
Snickers....YUM.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".
October 08, 2019, 04:23 PM
Expert308
Baby Ruth or Snickers, or the classic Hershey bar.
October 08, 2019, 04:33 PM
vinnybass
I know it's not the question posed in this thread, but I couldn't resist since they burned me the last time I bought one.

NOT Butterfinger. They changed the recipe recently & it's nowhere near as good as it was.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."
October 08, 2019, 04:48 PM
6guns
quote:
NOT Butterfinger. They changed the recipe recently & it's nowhere near as good as it was.

I agree and it was a favorite of mine.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
October 08, 2019, 05:19 PM
odin
For me, Reese 's peanut butter cups!!
nhl
October 08, 2019, 05:24 PM
erj_pilot
Not having much of a sweet tooth, I don't look at/for candy all that much. However...I was in Walgreen's the other day and happened down the candy aisle. And what did my eyes behold? Not only Kit Kat, but DARK CHOCOLATE Kit Kat...ON SALE!!

Word of advice...they are 10x better if put them in the freezer before consuming. Y'all are welcome... Razz

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24
October 08, 2019, 06:03 PM
tiwimon
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
Not having much of a sweet tooth, I don't look at/for candy all that much. However...I was in Walgreen's the other day and happened down the candy aisle. And what did my eyes behold? Not only Kit Kat, but DARK CHOCOLATE Kit Kat...ON SALE!!

Word of advice...they are 10x better if put them in the freezer before consuming. Y'all are welcome... Razz

I second that, kit kat is where it's at. All versions are stellar but dark is the cats meow. We buy the singles and doubles at Halloween and keep in freezer as a small treat without overdoing it. Of course it does not stop repeat visits to the freezer.

I cannot second the don't have a sweet tooth, cause in this family we all indeed do!

ETA of course this year cannot find the big bag with singles mixed regular, dark and white chocolate, sigh...
October 08, 2019, 06:09 PM
Bigboreshooter
Snickers or Hershey Bar with almonds.

Oh, and Peanut M&Ms, if I may have a bit of leeway.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

October 08, 2019, 06:11 PM
VBVAGUY
Reece's Peanut Butter Cup. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."
October 08, 2019, 06:17 PM
straightshooter1
The Heath Bar the best.

Bob
October 08, 2019, 06:36 PM
jimmy123x
quote:
Originally posted by straightshooter1:
The Heath Bar the best.

Bob

SKOR bars when I can find them. Twix are still good.
October 08, 2019, 06:36 PM
flashguy
Clark Bar, Milky Way, York Mint Patties, Baby Ruth.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth
October 08, 2019, 06:38 PM
redstone
The Hershey Bar.

If you must, the Mr. Goodbar

The greatest.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson
October 08, 2019, 06:43 PM
2Adefender
Reese’s OMG so delicious Peanut Butter Cups. As good as ever.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.
October 08, 2019, 06:56 PM
Chance228
Partial to Peanut Chews myself. Still the same great taste.
October 08, 2019, 06:57 PM
SSgt USMC/Vet
Wife's choice is Reese's, my is the Heath bar.
October 08, 2019, 07:32 PM
FN in MT
Snickers, Hershey bars, Reeses PB Cups.