SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    old propane tanks
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

old propane tanks Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by architect:
Just out of curiosity, what amount of pressure are these tanks (and/or the 20 pounders) designed to handle?

High pressure cylinders, Nitrogen, Argon etc.around 2400psi are pressure tested. Propane,CO2 are low pressure,
They are filled with liquid. I think the psi stays about 600psi until all the liquid is gone, then when there is just gas
the pressure will drop till empty.

Question: How do you quote more than one member in the same reply?

I'm old don't use PC much couldn't figure it out.

Posts: 968 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Question: How do you quote more than one member in the same reply?
Originally posted by Schmelby:

The above, protected from formatting by
 [code] 
markers:

[quote]Question: How do you quote more than one member in the same reply?[/quote]Originally posted by Schmelby:

Repeat as necessary.

Posts: 6509 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
The leather briefcase. It doesn't have to be huge but it should be able to hold a tablet or laptop with a yellow legal pad, some pens and a cellphone. You still need a way to get your electronic devices to and from home, the office, court and appointments.

Briefcases are like safes, a little bigger is better. I have one similar to this.

https://saddlebackleather.com/...briefcases-satchels/

Almost any in this collection would be very nice. But I agree, a younger attorney might not use the biggest version.

https://saddlebackleather.com/...briefcases-satchels/

Posts: 12474 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Looks like this one escaped from V-Tail's 'Law School Graduation Gift' thread... Razz

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8950 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post