SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    San Antonio elections
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Antonio elections Login/Join 
posted
My ballot is for mayor and council no. 8 (Pelaez, Valdivia, Gonzales-Wolfe). Any suggestions?

Posts: 329 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
anyone for mayor except the dipshit in there now.

Posts: 271 | Location: New Braunfels, TX | Registered: January 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in D-9 so no opinion on your councilman race. As far as the mayor - I figure I will vote for anyone but the incumbent and hope to force a runoff then vote against him again.

armadill0

Posts: 35 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: April 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
I only care because I live between SA and Austin. I just saw the news from SA recently where they interviewed Trump's campaign manager. He said the current mayor is the reason the GOP convention wasn't in SA last time. It would be THE perfect city since the last election turned it ALL blue.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1164 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post