SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A personal celebration
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A personal celebration Login/Join 
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
Good to hear, glad for you!

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1737 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
That’s fantastic - congratulations!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6695 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Rob! I hope your new employer appreciates what they have acquired!

Posts: 6516 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
It's fitting and justified that you've landed on your feet and better than ever.

Hoping for appropriate karma for your previous new boss and the mgmt that allowed her evil ambitions to thrive.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12762 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
Hoping for appropriate karma for your previous new boss and the mgmt that allowed her evil ambitions to thrive.

LOL. Well... the CEO who hired her (whom I actually liked and thought did a fairly good job) resigned for unrelated and totally legitimate reasons.

The toxic boss went back into retirement (did I mention they pulled her out of retirement for this?).

As much as I'd like to witness some sort of comeuppance, I've gotten to the point where I'm ready to let it go. It's God's business anyway.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16273 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Outstanding, Rob!

Posts: 3810 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats Rob. Glad to hear good stories.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. Having a job doing something you love is akin to being paid for enjoying a hobby. Big Grin Few are lucky to be so fortunate. Revel in your luck and success!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16260 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Way to go! Smile

Glad to hear things are working out well.

Posts: 15037 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fantastic!
I love a happy ending.

Posts: 1974 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 13683 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Awesome, good on you!

Posts: 11865 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Wow, this sounds great Rob. I couldn't be happier for you. Hope you go out and celebrate tonight. Congrats!

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6426 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. It always makes me feel better when somebody else feels better. Congrats again.

Posts: 6407 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I’m glad you posted- it’s nice to hear good news.

Posts: 3441 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Most excellent. Good things come to those who try.

Here's to hoping you build something even better than last time.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13410 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
That sounds great for you. Congrats. I hope it is everything you want it to be

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19256 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Congrats. I know the kind of stress being in the wrong job. This must be a great relief.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12451 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing! Made my morning . I loved my job, retired now but most everything about what I did was a challenge and everything was well right up my alley. Enjoy yourself and store the good memories. Before you know it, almost in a flash it’s over. So good memories are what bring a smile. Best of fortune to you and yours enjoy and cherish each second!

Posts: 4413 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Sounds perfect.

Posts: 178 | Registered: January 27, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post