SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sidney Powell speaking on prosecutorial integrity.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sidney Powell speaking on prosecutorial integrity. Login/Join 
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted
I apologize if I’m the last person to find out about this woman. To me, this is an enlightening presentation. She just might make a fine Supreme Court judge. Link

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The subject line is a bit misleading since Sidney Powell is talking about the LACK of integrity on the part of DOJ Prosecutors.

This is long, it is a complex subject but it is covered well here.

You will hear some familiar names of DOJ people who showed lack of integrity long ago and continued doings so right through the DOJ's current problems.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sportshooter:
I apologize if I’m the last person to find out about this woman. To me, this is an enlightening presentation. She just might make a fine Supreme Court judge. Link
I made it through 1/3rd of her presentation as its gotten late now. Will complete it tomorrow evening. That lady is brilliant. And I agree she would make a fine Supreme Court Justice.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post