SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Interesting Item At O’Reilly Auto Parts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Interesting Item At O’Reilly Auto Parts Login/Join 
Dances With
Tornados
posted
Just go to their website and enter part number 121G in the search box. Read the description.

O’Reilly Auto Parts is a huge parts seller, they are legitimate, I was in my neighborhood store last week.

Posts: 11859 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Yeah, they’ve had that for quite a many years. Pretty awesome.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4029 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Isn't it supposed to be 1.21 gigawatts, not 121?

121 Gigawatts is...a lot.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30420 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A gigawatt here, a gigawatt there, heck - it’s like our govt’ talking trillions....

Posts: 2132 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
O'Reilly currently has BOGO on Chevron Techron. Good stuff. I get the big bottle. I picked up 4 bottles last week.

Posts: 5765 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
I believe they used to have a Mr. Fusion as well but cant seem to find it searching their website.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2448 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need a new Flux Capacitor. I might have to slide into the local O'Reilly's and pick one up.

Anyone want to donate a cherry D'lorean?

ARman

Posts: 3156 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post