SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    BB gun anniversary present
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BB gun anniversary present Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted

Wife just handed me this. A family member was raving about hers at a family reunion a couple months ago so now I have one too. Big Grin

Any experiences with these.

Posts: 13746 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Should be a great fun gun. I was looking at them in my search for a pellet gun and they come pretty highly reviewed. I need something lethal for rabbit size critters and this isn't it but when I got some cash to throw at a pure fun gun that the grandson can get into in a few years I will revisit this gun. Make sure we get a full review with plenty of pics! Happy Anniversary!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8537 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
This guy seems happy with his.

Posts: 4413 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
That looks like an absolute hoot! Big Grin

Posts: 17188 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Marketing slogan:

This is not Ralphie’s Red Ryder

Posts: 4504 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
You'll put your eye everyone's eyes out Kid!!! Big Grin

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10208 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
That is cool. I want one.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Looks like a fun toy but... Dang! Somebody aleady did the A Christmas Story joke.

Posts: 107684 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Well, shit. And me too broke to pay attention...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15262 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That gun is cool as hell!
Full auto too?!?!

At this point, I never another gun like I need another hole in my head.

However-
For $65, (now on sale for $50)...
This old school plinker might just be close to having as much fun!

https://www.thefirearmblog.com...gun-rocket-shot-kit/

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8359 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I didn't know I needed that until now.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Dang it, I just bought a Crosman 2100 Classic. Had I known that DPMS existed I would have got that instead.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Quick review:

*High giggle factor on full auto.
*CO2 lasted about 200 rounds even though I derped install of one cartridge.
*Hefty weight factor, could’ve used a polymer lower IMO.
*Plastic sights are actually fully adjustable and I was on target in seconds.
*Charging handle has more than a little play side to side so you have to be careful to pull straight back.
*I would’ve been even more broke and in more trouble as a kid with this thing.

Recommended as a toy only. Doubt it would reliably take out a squirrel or rabbit unless you got them right in the eye from within 50 feet.

Posts: 13746 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought one to share with my young nephews, but I can tell you that it sure puts a smile on my face!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Do they mention feet per second on the box?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^430

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Peter Capstick, the safari guide and gun writer did a story on a BB machine gun powered by a tank of freon (?). A 5 lb. tank of CO2 and a pint size magazine of BBs would be a fun combo if you could rig it up to that AR replica.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
How about a pistol too?

Mauser 712 CO2 BB pistol full auto capable.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16250 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I own a Umarex P08 Luger with a functioning toggle train. It is a blast to shoot, and I set up a catch target in my backyard and shoot away. Mine does not go full auto.

Posts: 6628 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post